Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blah...

In an effort to post more than just on Friday's I decided to sit down and write you. The housing crap is still on my mind, all the time. I also wanted to add, that we are in no way suing anyone. It is, in fact, the other way around. They say if we do not close on the house that they will take us to court and make us buy the house. Let me tell you, as crazy as that sounds and as many people have told you all you will loose is your deposit, untrue! No you cannot just walk away from a house and the only thing you will loose is your deposit. I'll keep you posted as to the outcome, but to say we are bummed wouldn't even cover it.

Also, the house looks like shit. I can't keep the house clean and craft apparently. So crafting has taken a back seat to trying to get the house livable and baby proofed. I think Zelda may be crawling soon! And Jon in on crunch this week at work and probably this weekend as well. The video game industry is not a family friendly one. It rocks if you don't have kids, you get to sleep in and come to work later and go out drinking with your buddies afterwards. But every place "crunches" and it's stupid. They are in bad need of some project management people!

Zelda and I a couple of weeks ago. Her first pool experience.

Just because I like posting funny pictures of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment