Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ouch!

Last night while cooking some, of what I have been told, delicious honey butter pork tenderloins I burned my left hand really bad. I kept it under running cold water for about and hour and a half which really helped the burns on my finger tips, but the palm of my hand still hurt pretty bad. I cried a lot, from the pain and also because I felt like a horrible mom because Zelda was hungry and I couldn't nurse her because my hand hurt to bad to take it out from under the water :( We figured out a good set up with a chair next to the sink and I nursed her. Jon was such a big help, I couldn't stop thanking him! I couldn't get a real good photo of my hand, but this is the best one. I took it this morning after it healed a little bit and I put some aloe on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment