Friday, November 19, 2010

Zelda Friday

Yay! It's Zelda Friday! She turned 3 months yesterday. She doesn't have her 3 month doctor appointment til Tuesday, so you all will have to wait until next Friday to get her weight/height stats. She is still drooling up a storm and loves eating her hands. She spent all day yesterday talking - to herself (in a mirror), to the shower curtain (while I was showering) and to Jon and I. For only being 3 months old she sure has a lot to say! Also, I'm not sure if it's her cloth diapers or her power poops, but she had 3 blowouts this week. We do lots of laundry in this house! In her pic, she is napping with her owl friend. The owl was handmade by my friend Anne out in SF for Zelda, it is absolutely adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I am so excited to see her with the owl! I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload! That owl is awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete