Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New craft... thoughts?!?

I have a big craft show coming up in a couple of weeks and I've been wanting to make more than just clothing. So I pumped out about six pairs of reversible car seat belt covers. I'm thinking of pricing them at $9 a pair. Along with being reversible they have a layer of batting in between to give a little cushion. Below is one set with a picture of both sides. I would REALLY love if you could comment on them, good or bad - or if it's just not something you would buy! I am on the fence about making more and need some feedback. And I know you're wondering who that gorgeous model is - it's Zelda Simone!


4 comments:

  1. If I had a baby I would totally buy them, and if I were you I'd charge a little more, maybe $12? I mean, there are two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are pretty adorable, and $9 is about right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them and I would totally buy them. I think you should just go with $10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute! I would get them :)
    Price sound about right too.

    ReplyDelete