Thursday, April 7, 2011

For little miss Getty!

There is a beautiful baby girl named Getty that my friend Stacey introduced me to. I have never met Getty in person, just through her blog, but I do know Stacey and she has put so much into helping Getty. Getty has SMA1-Spinal Muscle Atrophy and it is the #1 genetic killer of children. Well Stacey put into motion an album to benefit the Getty Owl Foundation. There is a preview of the album here and you can also use that link to purchase the album on itunes. It came out on Tuesday and last time I checked it was #7 of the top children's albums on itunes, let's make it #1!!!

Album cover:

Getty on her 1st birthday a couple of weeks ago:
(photo credit from Getty's blog)
Zelda participating in Getty's virtual 1st birthday! (Zelda partially ate the bday sign!)

No comments:

Post a Comment