Friday, April 22, 2011

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

Zelda is a little behind the times at 8 months old and just discovered that she can roll all the way across the room and back. It's so much fun watching her discover new things! She is also saying mamamamamama. She doesn't associate it with me, but she's still saying it. I forgot to update you last week on her new stats from the last time we went to the doctor.

7.5 Month Weight = 15lbs 13oz - Yes, only a 3oz gain. We got in trouble, so I am really trying to get her to eat more!
6.5 Month Weight = 15lbs 10oz

7.5 Month Height = 27 3/4"
6.5 Month Height = 26 3/4"

And I forgot to get her head measurements!

And for a special Good Friday episode of Zelda Friday - TWO VIDEOS!

For some reason the video isn't great on this one.


Rolling!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting prettier and prettier every day... such a little sweet heart...

    ReplyDelete