Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Wrap up!

This is my Christmas Knitting Wrap Up! Note: I also knit 9 ornaments for my ornament swap, and one more for my soon to be sister-in-law Melissa (no relation to my other sister-in-law Melissa - this gets very complicated when talking to my parents because I forget I need to mention which Melissa I am talking about), and a hat for my nephew Cade. All of which I already blogged about!

First up: What I gave and made my swap partner from my knit meetup swap (I totally forgot to post about this!) The leaf is a bookmark that I knitted.

A shawl for my sister-in-law, Melissa.

Felted slippers for my sister, Jamie.

Felted slippers for my other sister-in-law, Lindsay.

I am still knitting a couple of Christmas gifts for my sister-in-law Liz and my dad! They're coming, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment