Sunday, December 19, 2010

4 Months!

Just like last month, I missed posting on the 18th. Yesterday was Zelda's 4 monthiversary. Because of the holiday's her doctor schedule is messed up and her next appointment isn't until the 28th. She is getting big and quickly outgrowing her 3 months clothes. She hasn't rolled over yet, but she gets around (she only moves maybe 6 inches) by throwing her legs around. She's become a much happier baby and is so much fun to be around. She has, however, become a lazy eater. She used to be done in 10 minutes, but now she likes to linger for up to 45 minutes. Not really sleeping, not eating, just laying there. I also had a pregnancy scare this morning. I say "I" because Jon did not seem concerned about it. I told him that I don't want another baby right now, and he says it wouldn't be right now it would be in 9 months. So I tell him that if I am, then we will have two babies that can't talk and tell us what is wrong, or what they want and that scares the shit outta me. Again he didn't seemed fazed! I am NOT pregnant, but thought I might have been because I woke up really nauseous with no other symptoms and kept getting waves of nausea throughout the day. I have not had my period return yet, which is common with breastfeeding, but I know you can still get pregnant. After testing negative I took a nap and have felt fine the rest of the day. On Monday I am calling my doctor first thing and getting Paragard (a non-hormonal IUD). I love Zelda, but am not ready for more babies!

2 comments:

  1. Four months already! I can't believe it!

    I remember back in September when you told me you had mommy amnesia already and wanted another baby, haha. =)

    Also, I'm planning on using my tax return to visit you, cuz I miss you like woah. When do you leave for Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I think I was sleep deprived crazy!

    Yay, I can't wait! We are planning on being out there for a week in June.

    ReplyDelete