Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Tree!

The hubs and I put the lights and ornaments up after we got the baby to sleep tonight. We were debating on not getting a tree since we are going out of state for Christmas, but I just couldn't do it! I love putting on the ornaments and I can't wait til Zelda is old enough to help. Jon contributed zero ornaments from his adult/childhood, but I'm pretty sure he strongly dislikes most of mine. Like the golfing Santa, hah! I don't remember him complaining last year. Which makes me think I decorated the tree while he was at work. Below are pics of the tree, my favorite ornament (the xmas pickle) and a pic of us. For those that have never seen us in person I should mention that Jon is over a foot taller than me and he may even be bending down to my level in the photo!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Do you hide the pickle? I have a little elf ornament that I hide for the kids. They haven't found it yet this year though. WHich is good because I told them they could have a prize for finding it and I am prizeless. Oops!

    ReplyDelete